Sunday, January 31, 2010

days 28, 29 and 31

Day 31
Tried to get some pictures of Aria today. I wasn't happy with any of them. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day. I can't wait to be able to go back outside for pictures. It's been 20ish or below for the last few days. Yuck!



Day 30-
No day 30, but if there was it would be a picture of the babies new TODDLER BEDS!! Man, they are growing up.

Day 29-
OHHH, she DOES love him after all.


Day 28-
This is my room-o-shame. I'm hoping posting it here will force me to actually get it cleaned up. When we moved into our house in August we were really careful not to clutter the upstairs but the basement… yeah. This is supposed to be sewing room. And one day soon, it will be. (I hope)

7 comments:

allison January 31, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

I love your inside photos of your children. They are so precious. I also have a room of shame, sometimes two depending on how busy we have been and who is coming over to the house. Hopefully it will warm up soon for you.

Laurie January 31, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

Love these, the piano one especially. What a sweetheart. And we can all declutter together. I'm trying to get the whole house perfect. Tall order, but I'm gonna do it! And you can too! :)

Marla January 31, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

Cute pics of the kiddos, it was cold here too. :( Good luck with the room, can't wait to see the end result!

Melissa Weber January 31, 2010 at 9:04 PM  

I love the piano shot!

Sarah C. (my4hens) February 1, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

Aw these are all awesome! I have a room of shame too btw LOL. My basement is totally scary!

Brandie February 4, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

LOVE that first shot with the piano! I think everyone has a room or closet or drawer of shame. You are braver than me to post your's;)

Carolyn Benik February 8, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

Yes, everyone has some space of shame - part of life I guess. :) I love the Day 29 picture!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This blog is to use for my 365 project. I hope I manage to keep up with it, forgive me if I don't!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP