Wednesday, January 27, 2010

days 23, 26 and 27

day 27
My little Aria Mae. Supposed to be helping me clean up but instead she pushed the coffee table over to my dresser so she could reach in and grab some candy.





day 26-
We went to the Mystic Aquarium. I'm a sucker for the fries at the cafe and we haven't been since the fall so we decided why not.

Pouting because she wasn't allowed to have the drumstick ice cream thing she tried to sneak to the table.


Chase. This is a little boy that cries most of his life. Mostly just when he is awake. All day. However, he loves animals and he loves to go to the aquarium. I wish we could just move in!


day 23-
Myra got a little blusher thing that was filled with glitter. Glitter, glitter everywhere. And when I say everywhere, I mean every surface of my house. Yay.

11 comments:

Alison January 27, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

Love, love the tippy toe shot! So cute!

AimeeJ January 27, 2010 at 5:37 PM  

I love the first shot...tells a great story. Great composition!

SarahCate January 27, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

I like them all too :) That 1st one- priceless.
And the glitter pen...hahaha...have fun with that- I can only imagine.

Laurie January 27, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

I love, love, love that first shot. Pretty much captures life perfectly for a toddler :)

Melissa Weber January 27, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

Love that first one! Its perfect.
One day my son woke up from his nap and said, "I want a sucker." :)

wenderful January 27, 2010 at 11:57 PM  

That first shot is perfect! I love it. So glad you are catching up. It's fun to see what you post. :)

Melissa January 28, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

OMGosh! That first shot is adorable!! I love it!

Carolyn Benik January 28, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

I'm in love with that first shot too!! beautiful!

Shannon Joy January 30, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

Love the tippy toes!!! These are great images!

allison January 30, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

The tippy toes are so sweet! Great capture!

guy f smiley January 31, 2010 at 1:13 AM  

post more!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This blog is to use for my 365 project. I hope I manage to keep up with it, forgive me if I don't!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP