Thursday, January 21, 2010

day 21



Here is our dog Ramsay. When we bought our house we made sure to find something with a giant yard, in part for our giant dog. However! He manages to get out of the fence every day. So, until we can figure something out in the spring, he has lost his right to freedom. After chasing him every freakin' day for months, picking him up from town hall, our poor neighbors having to bring him home constantly, I finally got him a lead. He is not impressed but I am. I feel victorious. Haha.


4 comments:

Laurie January 21, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

That second one is too funny! Our bulldog can chew through anything. She chewed through of one of those huge cable leash things you tie to a stake, a chain link fence...wish I had some ideas for ya :)

whippetmom January 21, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

aww. I thought our dogs were bad about escaping- they're whippets though and once they're gone, if I'm not RIGHT there when it happens, they're gone. Hope he decides to stay at home for you!!

Sarah C. (my4hens) January 22, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

Aww your dog is gorgeous!
We should get together for coffee some day!!

Coffee and Fabric Love January 29, 2010 at 5:36 AM  

Love the story about Ramsay. Our dog is too lazy to run away, he snuck out to go potty when I was talking to a neighbor and I didnt notice, two hours later I opened the door and he was laying there blocking it.. haha.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This blog is to use for my 365 project. I hope I manage to keep up with it, forgive me if I don't!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP