Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Days ??!!!

All right. I don't really know what days I've missed or not missed. So, I'm going to post some pictures I've taken in the last few weeks and then try to get back on track from there. We've all been sick and are still working on recovery so that's as good as I can do!

Just your typical "out-the-bedroom-window" shot. I thought perhaps this pretty sky was a sign of spring. I was wrong.


This is a terrible picture, haha. She just kept moving closer and closer. But, ouch! Look at her chapped skin. Apparently she stayed outside too long at preschool.


Myra again. Much more flattering picture this time.


We bought an LG steam washer. I almost got something much cheaper but in the end we got this because it is certified to help asthma sufferers. Our littlest has sleep apnea and asthma, a scary combination, so we felt it was worth it. The extra $$$ it cost was considered my Valentines day gift and I am quite all right with that!! I freakin' love this thing. It doesn't "match" the electrolux steam dryer we just got but again, I'm all right with that.


We found out that Chase might have Celiac disease. At 23 months he is only 22 pounds. He is always fussy and he experiences a lot of tummy pain. He loves his dogs though.


Aria is not feeling well and has had enough!


And, finally, here is Chase 'helping' us make cookies.


Hopefully this is the last catch up post I have to make!

5 comments:

Melissa February 16, 2010 at 9:56 AM  

Cute pics! Hope everyone is feeling better!

Unknown February 16, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

What adorable precious little ones. I love that first pic of Myra she has amazing eyes. And yay for a new washer I hope it helps ease the health issues in your house on top of making life easier for you :)

SarahCate February 16, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

O I love all your pictures!
I have a soft spot for pics of dogs & their kids.
I hope everyone is feeling better in your house and I hope your new washer helps with the asthma & allergies!

Laurie February 16, 2010 at 8:53 PM  

Love that washer! And your daughter has the prettiest blue eyes! And that dog is enormous!

Brandie February 16, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

Great shots, who cares what days they were! I need to get my hubby on board with that kind of gift;)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This blog is to use for my 365 project. I hope I manage to keep up with it, forgive me if I don't!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP