Monday, January 4, 2010

Day Four

Our day started out with a long drive to Cranston, RI to pick up laminate floors for our family room. It's so hard to keep up with carpet when you have two dogs and three kids!


On the way home, our van started making a funny noise, like a belt needed to be replaced. I took it to Midas as soon as I dropped everyone else off at home. Our repair, which we thought would be about $100, quickly turned into $630. OUCH!! My dad had to come and get me and the van ended up staying there overnight. With our new floors still packed in the back. Oops. I think I earned this hot bath. (iphone picture!)


And just to make sure this 365 project knows who is boss, here is a picture from yesterday. This is me, giving in to my dogs advances only to be rejected. Why yes, I am wearing sweat pants under my jeans. That's the style now.




AND — in case anyone is losing sleep over it, my husband GOT RID OF THE TREE TODAY!! Huge mess made in the process but that's quite all right.

7 comments:

wenderful January 4, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

You definitely deserved that bubble bath! Hope you get your van back soon. And I love your converses! :)

Kat January 5, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

Too funny on the tree. So sorry about the car.

merydwen January 5, 2010 at 2:13 AM  

YAY for the tree being down!! I need the kids to go back to school so I can put our's away.. We have a fake one--too many allergies in our home!

Sarah C. (my4hens) January 5, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

Sounds eventful and wow I love your tattoos! Awesome photos honey!

Unknown January 5, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

Great captures of your day!!
Don't you just love car troubles, blah.

Good to hear that tree is gone, **happy dance**

Coffee and Fabric Love January 5, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

Im sorry about your car! We ALWAYS get rejected kissed from our Shar-pei, it hurts. LOL. But Love your shoes~!

Latifa January 6, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

Lol, why did you think your day would go right? You definitely deserved that bubble bath!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This blog is to use for my 365 project. I hope I manage to keep up with it, forgive me if I don't!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP