Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day seven

Today is a multiple picture day.


We needed to find a new (used) car so my dad ended up taking us to meet with Rose, the lady he has purchased his last two cars from. It was about an hour and 15 minutes away but after the Midas incident, the peace of mind is worth it. Can I just tell you that I freaking love my dad? We're seven days into the new year and he's already rescued us like 32 times. He is the best.

He is also the person you want with you if you're buying a car. He's not afraid to truly check it out.

Shortly after that, Rose just had the service department put it up on a lift for him. He found one problem which they said they'd fix. Everything else checked out.


The babies did really well, all things considered. My dad's skin is really quite red. Sometimes I edit it, but I mean, that is just my dad. He spends a lot of time hiking and bike riding and other outdoorsy things. So as crazy as it may drive some photographers, oh well! Haha. He likes to joke around that he always looked forward to the day when he could be so easily digitally enhanced.


They agreed to fix the part and they knocked $2,000 off of the price. Success!!

8 comments:

whippetmom January 7, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

love the story they tell! :)

Unknown January 7, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

Whoohoo sounds like a good day!!! Love the story photos...

wenderful January 7, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

Yay for the new car and an awesome dad! They are priceless.

Marla January 7, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

Good for you! And your dad! :)

SarahCate January 8, 2010 at 12:45 AM  

O I LOVE your Dad! :)
Congrats on the new car too.

guy f smiley January 8, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

i love that little curl hanging off the back of baby b's head.

Laurie January 8, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

Yay! My dad is a handy guy as well. It is nice having a go to person isn't it! And congrats on your new car!!

Lisa January 9, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

Hurray for dads!!! Aren't they the best?!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This blog is to use for my 365 project. I hope I manage to keep up with it, forgive me if I don't!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP